Thursday, October 10, 2013

It's Not a Race

I keep telling her it's not a race. You really don't need to walk before you are supposed to I say. Take your time. Crawl around. I get a resounding No (or Frannie's version of a No which is a pissy yell/screech). The girl can't sit still. She wants to stand all the time. Now I will say that she can sit for about 10-15 minutes and happily play which is awesome but the majority of the time she wants to be moving. She also likes to talk and is babbling a bunch now and laughing more. If you laugh, she'll laugh too, and her laugh is adorable. She loves eating real food and is quite good at drinking juice or water from her sippy cup with a straw. Much to my dismay she is also still drinking lots of formula mainly at night which means sleep hasn't been so great. It's truly unbelievable how much she's growing.




No comments:

Post a Comment