Sunday, March 22, 2015

Two

Dear Frannie,
You are now two. As I'm sure I will say in every year to come- this year was even better than the last and I can't believe how fast it went. You've gotten so big...24 pounds and 34 inches tall. And you are cuter by the minute. Now that you can talk (and sing) your personality is starting to really shine through. You are so full of life and spunk. Constantly on the move and always asking, "What's that?" You keep us on our toes and amaze us daily. Your smile is so genuine and pure and full of joy and I love to make you laugh. Caring and sensitive, you worry and are sad when anyone is crying and as of recently, you also are showing your stubborn, strong willed side. I've always said I wanted you to become a strong, independent woman- and you are on your way. You are the light if my life and anytime I think of the not so great stuff that may be happening, I remind myself how unbelievably lucky we are to have you. Thinking of you makes my day brighter. I love you!
Happy birthday......







1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday, Frannie! We need to get together so we can celebrate.
    Lori, she is so adorable and growing up way too fast. Let's try to get together soon.

    ReplyDelete