Sunday, November 29, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving

We love the holidays. Well, I do and therefore anyone who lives with me also does by proxy. This year Booboo and Al flew in for thanksgiving which was great. Frannie was a little (well a lot) shy for the first day or so but slowly warmed up - to the point where she cried when we took them to the airport. They got her a marble run game and they bonded putting that together. We all went to Mèmè's and Poppas for thanksgiving dinner and just to hang out a couple days. 
We tried to get into the holiday spirit by watching Frosty last night but alas, we will never watch a scary/mean/sad/worrisome movie because even the mean magician in Frosty upset her and we had to turn it off. I have resigned myself to watching Daniel Tiger, Caliou, and Clifford for the rest of my life.
So instead we made cut out sugar cookies with sprinkles. That was a huge success. She did a great job rolling the dough, cutting it out, and sprinkling. She even did the dishes and cleaned the counter after we finished. I'm assuming that will never happen again so I'm documenting it now.









1 comment:

  1. She makes my heart melt...can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete