Thursday, September 1, 2011

Relief

My doctor just called (yes, at 8:30 at night!) to tell me that it is NOT a molar pregnancy!!!  Yeah!!!  She said pathology said there weren't any signs of a molar, so it was just a blighted ovum. I am so relieved. It is a bad enough situation to lose a pregnancy, but to be told there might be cancer involved....that is really frightening. The other good piece of this news is that now we can try again in a month or two, rather than 6-12 months if it had been a molar. So I guess this means I'll just blog about my kinda boring daily life til I'm able to share the good news of when we are expecting again.

2 comments:

  1. That is great news! Much better and it really happens all the time. I mean the miscarriage part. This way we'll be home to see you pregnant some too :) Miss you.
    Racheal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Lori, I cannot believe what you've been though the past few weeks. I am so happy to hear you are well, but so sorry for what you've been experiencing. I hope things continue to go well. Take care, Sara

    ReplyDelete