Monday, May 6, 2013

Spring

May 6th and Spring is finally here. I hear robins out my window that is open and that 14 inches of snow is almost totally gone. I can't count how many times I happily took a deep breath and sighed today.

Frannie seems to have had a growth spurt recently (the first two pictures are the most recent). She just looks older to me, not to mention the box I have started for the clothes she has outgrown. When I say outgrown I mean in length for the most part. She's in 3 mo clothes now but some of those are too big just cause she's so thin. So sometimes she looks a little saggy and baggy in her outfits but no matter what she's in, she's frickin cute.

I also haven't mentioned what a champ she is at bath time. She also loves diaper changing time-that's when she does her best talking. :) Boy did I luck out with her.









No comments:

Post a Comment