Thursday, May 23, 2013

Family Time

With our sucky house progress, we are in yet another weird living situation with Frannie and me in Hayward and Brian in Duluth. Thanks to the kindness of friends I'm able to visit Duluth quite often, but with Brian also working full time we don't get to see him too often. We were able to get a little more time together last week which was nice. And although I'd like to strangle him over the slow going with this house, he is a great dad. My heart melts watching the two of them together, and Frannie clearly loves her daddy.
And of course I would never forget our other family member who is also a baby who loves her mom and dad (and is doing really well with Frannie too)......
Foxy :)
Side note: Circe is happily living with Brian's mom so I don't have a pic of her.




1 comment: