Friday, March 7, 2014

Sassy

The girl's got spunk. She's little miss independent and has got a devilish growl/cackle that she uses as she is crawling like a bullet or careening through the house with her walker. Her temper is hot but short lived. At least now she looks at me as though asking if what she's about to do is ok and when I say no or shake my head she may actually not do it. For a while there it was look at me, I say no, she does it anyway. 

Cool things she does: signs all done, more, and please; growls when she sees a picture of a bear or dog or when you say bear/dog; is into peanut butter and jelly and oranges; loves opening and closing the microwave; gaining confidence with her walking; knows how to push every button on every toy to make it talk/play music; dances and claps to songs she likes; loves being pulled in her sled outside; loves computers and iPhones; and a million other things....








1 comment:

  1. Love that face!! Give her a squeeze for me! =)
    Snow is almost all melted here...but they are forecasting 3-5 more inches for Tuesday night---ugh!! Love yous!

    ReplyDelete