Saturday, March 16, 2013

She's here!

24 hours of natural labor later, she has arrived! Welcome Frances June Ferguson to the world. She weighed 8 lbs 2 oz and was 20.2 in long. She was delivered with forceps (just like her mom) and is healthy and happy. She is eating like a champ (also like her mom) and has a full head of hair (like her dad). We are still in the hospital and go home tomorrow. I can't say enough good things about St Lukes birthing staff/center. They've been great. Here are the first few photos of our new arrival. Thank you to all of our family and friends for your support and well wishes. We are so grateful.









4 comments:

  1. I'm bawling. These pictures are too much. Welcome, Frances June! You are already so loved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all!! What a beauty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you Lori and Bryan!!! How great is she! She looks absolutely perfect and I cannot wait to see her. We've been talking on FB about finding a time to get everyone together, however that is proving to be a challenge. You both look so happy. I love the name too! I wish I was closer so I could pop over and see you all. Plus, it would give me a reason to bake something for you. In the meantime, enjoy every minute. To sound cliche, it really does go so fast. Miss you all lots, hoping to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is beautiful and perfect! Congratulations to you and Brian.

    ReplyDelete