Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Brain Box

After our 4 month check-up, here are Frannie's stats....

13 1/2 lbs (37th%ile)
25 in (75th%ile)
Head....so big it is in the 95th%ile. Hence the title of this post. My grandpa would say to me and my brother as babies, "that's one big brain box". My dad also confirms that "she's got the Thompson head".

She is rolling over from tummy to back like its yesterday's news and back to tummy is about as good but her arm gets stuck. She is trying new foods (that's another post that will come shortly) and loves trying out new toys. And holy crap is she teething. We call her a piranha because she will violently rub her toy/your finger/her blankie against her mouth and make growling like noises. Poor girl. I don't see anything coming yet though.

I am really loving this age. She has such a great personality and is a lot of fun.







No comments:

Post a Comment