Sunday, September 8, 2013

Work

The time has finally come. I have to go back to work. I have so enjoyed the last five months of being off and getting to spend time with Frannie. And now it's over :(

Last week I went back to work. Thankfully I have wonderful people to be with Frannie while I'm gone. The nanny started on Wednesday and Brian is able to be with her all day Monday plus Wednesday and Friday mornings. I'm really lucky. Leaving her wasn't too hard knowing she's in such good hands. However it turns out the hard part is that I now only see her for a couple hours before she goes to bed. I guess I have even more reason now to look forward to the weekend. She is just so much fun right now. Crawling is in the bear future I think. Her new move is sitting up, then leaning forward like she wants to crawl but gets stuck. She did inch her way up the bed this morning. 



No comments:

Post a Comment