Sunday, January 26, 2014

Cartoon Teeth

Well the top two teeth are finally showing themselves and I'm not quite sure what to think. The look enormous in her mouth especially compared to her tiny nubbin bottom teeth. I, of course, can't get a picture of them yet but I'll post it as soon as I do. 

We went to a local "celebrity" concert last night. Frannie had a great time- I'm pretty sure she thought all the people there were for her the way she was talking and yelling. It was so funny watching her clapping about one minute after everyone else was done. She was so in to it that she stayed awake til almost 9! Pretty late for her. Then today we went to watch the start of the Beargrease dog sled race. It was pretty cold so we only stayed to watch 5 teams go by, but Frannie liked seeing all the dogs.

The only other news to report is that her favorite thing to do right now is push her walker doing laps through the house for (not exaggerating) 20 minutes at a time. No joke. She's like the energizer bunny. I even had to lay down and play dead in hopes that she'd stop...she just ran the walker into me until I moved.





No comments:

Post a Comment