Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Summer's Here

It's hot in Hayward. Finally, it's been in the 80's and all the good and bad of summer is in full swing. The bad of summer? Oh yes....the swarms of mosquitos, humidity where you find yourself scraping the film off your face, and worst of all - the ticks. Today was the first day I found TWO ticks on Frannie. Now I'm fairly obsessive about making sure she doesn't have any or that she isn't being eaten by mosquitos so these little blood sucking cannibals were only on her a very short time. One was IN HER EAR and the other was on her head. I was horrified. I think they were waiting in her stroller and then got her on our walk. I'm sure that is just the beginning of ticks for Frannie but these first ones really were disturbing.

The good news about summer is that no one can yell at me about not putting socks on Frannie :) and I can dress her on these oh so cute dresses and rompers. She also has taken a liking to bird sounds...so much that we have bird call apps that she likes to listen to. She really likes facing out in the carrier and talks a bunch while we walk. More than one person has commented that I have myself "a talker"....hmmm, I wonder where she got that :)










No comments:

Post a Comment