Tuesday, August 13, 2013

5 months

This is so cliche (and probably annoying) but I truly can't believe how much Frannie changes every day. She is sitting up for longer and longer periods on her own....today she played with Meemaw's gel pens for close to five minutes sitting on her own. She is eating more "real" food each day. So far bananas are the fave, followed by sweet potatoes and avocados. Apples and pears are still only so so. The downside to this new food is that with all that fiber, there has been some gut issues. This evening we went for a walk by the lake at dad's to pick blackberries (Frannie was in the front pack) and I felt something wet on my thigh. I figured her diaper leaked....and true, it did but not pee. That explained her tummyache earlier. Yuck.

Today was also fun because it was her first trip to Wilderness Walk. We met some friends there and Frannie fed a goat some corn. Pretty cute. Can't wait to continue the tradition of going there as she gets older. I remember going there with mom and gramma when I was little.




No comments:

Post a Comment