Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Changes

I can actually post about the house since there has been a substantial change that I could photograph. It is sided (except for where the three season porch is going) and insulation has been blown in. That means drywall goes in next. Please don't ask how much longer because I just don't know. Instead let's just be happy about the forward progress.

And of course little miss sunshine is changing every day. Frannie is enjoying hanging out with friends and family-she even got to go on a girls shopping trip which included Ikea and Mall of America! She did great...I think she's a born shopper. Or at least a people watcher. Whatever the case, we are so lucky to have such a good baby. In the last three days, I've heard at least three people say, "She is such a happy baby!"  True dat.











No comments:

Post a Comment