Monday, April 29, 2013

Adult Interaction

Frannie and I had our first girl's weekend last weekend, and it went great! I took Frannie to visit Cooper and she was a rock star. All the kids and adults loved her, and she didn't make a peep-just slept the first part and looked around the second part. Then we had dinner with some friends and hung out with other friends the rest of the weekend. I was grateful for the adult interaction.
She was great while we ran errands and just overall really was awesome. We got to see Brian a little bit but he was working in the house most of the time. He really is missing Frannie (and me too of course...) :) And then to top it off, it was 70 degrees! Yahoo....life is good. Now if we only had a house to live in....

And side note, Frannie was drinking powder formula just fine til about a week ago. Then she totally flipped and refused the formula, gagging and essentially acting like I was choking her with the bottle and screaming on top of it all. For the weekend and traveling, I happened to get her the ready to feed formula and she chugged it! So I did a little experiment and tried the powder form again-she refused. Apparently my little girl has expensive taste, like her mother :) Ready to feed formula it is....



No comments:

Post a Comment