Monday, April 8, 2013

Family Time

Frannie was a popular girl this weekend. On Thursday, Kelly came to visit. Then on Friday, Uncle Ben and Uncle Alan came to visit! They picked up Gramma (I am also really liking "Meemaw" or "Mumu" but not sure how she feels about those) in Hayward and the three of them came to stay overnight. We ate yummy Thai food and had lovely conversation. The boys even volunteered to watch Frannie while I went to go get the food. Brave lads...and they did a great job. Frannie was just dozing off when I got back.
On Sunday, Grandma Joy (or Grandma Fergie, we are deciding which fits best) came to visit. Frannie is very lucky to have such wonderful friends and family.
Today, Gramps and Gramma came up so Gramps could take a load of stuff to Hayward and so Gramma can stay for the week to help out as we get ready to leave our rental.
The house is not ready (shocking) for us to live in yet, so Brian will be staying in the house (there is water, electric, and heat) and I'll be going to Hayward til things are ready. I cannot express how grateful I am for having been able to stay here for the winter. I am forever in debt to Cheryle and Dave.
**Side note: you will not see pics of Meemaw with Frannie because she was sick and given specific orders to not touch or breathe on Frannie :)







1 comment:

  1. Uncle Ben and Uncle Alan had such a wonderful time. I'm so glad we could visit! I'm still not sure if it's just my genes talking, or if Frannie is actually the cutest baby on Earth. Can't wait to see (and lounge in) the finished house!

    ReplyDelete