Friday, April 12, 2013

Moving Out

Tonight will be our last night in the rental. We were supposed to be gone already and the house cleaners here right now, but plans change (as usual) and a Spring blizzard brought around a foot of snow to Duluth in the last 24 hours. We just were plowed out around lunchtime today. So tomorrow we will load the car and head to Hayward. The million dollar question is "When will you be in the house?" And the answer is....I quit guessing dates and time frames long ago when I realized I was never right.
Brian will live in the house while he's working on it and once the basement is finished, Frannie, Foxy, and I will be in.
So from house to tent to camper to rental to Dads, we continue the path to getting into the new house.
Also in the news-Frannie is one month old today and I am 99% sure she smiled at me today. Not gas, she wasn't asleep...a true smile. SO CUTE.







No comments:

Post a Comment